La Joie En Rose offers you a brand new concept from which you can choose your Ring Model !
It allows you to have, in addition to your Breast Milk Pearl, the design of your choice on it side.
The Half Breast Milk Pearl measures 8 mm
Choice available: Feather, Leaf, Heart or Personalized Model*
Metal type: Sterling silver 925, Rose, White or Yellow Gold-Filled* or Rose, White or Yellow 14 k Gold
Ring size (U.S.): This ring is available in all sizes and half points, please tell me in comment the desired size if it is not found in the options
Engraving Service Available here
- The Personalized Model is $ 45 more than the models already available
- If you choose this option, tell me in comment when ordering the desired model and I will respond by email with a design for approval before making your ring
- The personalized portion is only at the end of the ring (like the feather and the leaf). If you want to change the model completely, please go through my customization form right here
- La Joie En Rose reserves the right to use the personalized model as a product on the Online Store
How should I take care of my Breast Milk Jewelry?
I suggest removing your jewelry before taking a shower or washing your hands because the water could cause damage. Do not wear when swimming or when using chemical products. Avoid long and direct exposure to sun rays. Wash with a polishing cloth.
It is a special jewel that you should take care!
*About the Gold-Filled options : We really make a high quality gold filling but gold wearing off can happen for gold filled materials, they should have always been kept away from water and perfumes. The hand sweating and friction can also cause this after some time.
* Important * Everyone’s breastfeeding experience is different, just like our Breast Milk Jewels, there are not two similar. Each jewel is unique and even the translucency can vary. Swirls and dots may naturally occur.
Following your order, you will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions to the e-mail address used when ordering on how and where to send your breast milk safely to me.
You can then follow the arrival of your precious package on the page Breast Milk Arrivals
You have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or Contact Me and I”ll be pleased to answer you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting and I look forward to creating you something beautiful and unique soon!
There are no reviews yet.