Add to your Breast Milk Jewelry an other personalized touch !
You can include : umbilical stump, placenta powder, cremation ash, dried petal or cloth fiber.
Please, add this listing one time in your cart even if you want two or more inclusions.
Please tell me in comment when ordering what will be your inclusions sent.
Here are some instruction for sending me your inclusions :
- Umbilical Stump : I only need a small quantity. It will be integrated into flecks in your jewel.
- Placenta Powder : I need one capsule only.
- Cloth Fiber : I need only a small piece of a cloth (app. 10 to 12 mm).
- Cremation Ash : I need one teaspoon.
- Dried Petals : I need only a few dried petals. Please, make sure the flower is dried prior to shipment. All dried petals will be turned into petal flecks.
** Everything that is not use for your jewelry will be returned with your finished order.
How should I take care of my Breast Milk Jewelry?
I suggest removing your jewelry before taking a shower or washing your hands because the water could cause damage. Do not wear when swimming or when using chemical products. Avoid long and direct exposure to sun rays. Wash with a polishing cloth.
It is a special jewel that you should take care!
*About the Gold Plated options : We really make a high quality gold filling but gold wearing off can happen for gold plated materials, they should have always been kept away from water and perfumes. The sweating and friction can also cause this after some time.
* Important * Everyone’s breastfeeding experience is different, just like our Breast Milk Jewels, there are not two similar. Each jewel is unique and even the translucency can vary. Swirls and dots may naturally occur.
Following your order, you will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions to the e-mail address used when ordering on how and where to send your breast milk safely to me.
You can then follow the arrival of your precious package on the page Breast Milk Arrivals
Thank you for visiting and I look forward to creating you something beautiful and unique soon!